In a city filled with leading research hospitals, healthcare specialists, and community health centers, there is always a demand for qualified, culturally-competent nurses. At RCC, we are committed to providing you with the opportunity to pursue a degree in Nursing, join a workforce field that is always growing, and earn a living wage.
RCC has a longstanding tradition of providing exceptional training in the field of health sciences. Here are just a few of the many reasons you should consider joining RCC’s Nursing Program:
- Affordability – The cost of a year of full-time studies at RCC is around $6,000, significantly less than the cost of attending a public or private 4-year school. Additionally, the College has substantial financial aid resources, including merit- and need-based scholarships.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities – RCC recently invested $13 million to create a state-of-the-art nursing simulation lab and mock hospital, which includes hospital-grade equipment and programmable mannequins. At our facilities, you will have the opportunity to practice the skills required for success in the field of nursing, well before your clinicals.
- Convenient Location – RCC is conveniently located between two MBTA stations and within walking distance of the Longwood Area: it is easy to get from your classes, to your clinicals, to your home.
- Quality Instruction – The new RCC Nursing Program curriculum was designed with input from industry experts, and is taught by qualified, experienced professionals.
- Access to Industry – The Nursing Program advisory board is comprised of representatives from major research hospitals, community health centers, doctor’s offices, and more. You’ll have connections to employers in need of nurses from the time you begin your studies through graduation.
Ready to get started? Visit the admissions requirements page to review the requirements before submitting your application. You can also fill out an inquiry form or RSVP for an upcoming information session.
Questions about the Nursing Program can be directed to Director Stephanie Victoria at firstname.lastname@example.org or 857-701-1637.