Step into the lucrative world of grant writing and get a handle on grant writing fundamentals and lingo. You’ll have the opportunity to work hands-on with a grant relevant to your professional or personal interests. In this challenging course, you will learn how to:
- Find and interpret state, federal, and private foundation grants
- Discern the various types of Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Prepare goals, objectives, and measurement criteria for the proposal
- Write a Letter of Intent (LOI)
- Prepare how to write an outline for the entire proposal
Please click here for an overview of the program.
- Please click here for the Center for Workforce Development Fall 2022 course schedule.
Please click here for your book list.
Please click here for your registration.
Registration closes one week prior to the start of class.
If you would like to contact the Center for Workforce Development, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.