NEXT SESSION: September 15, 2020 *REMOTE COURSE*
*This course will be offered remotely. This means that there are scheduled class meeting times for students to utilize Zoom and access live instruction online*
The Google IT Support Professional Certificate — a first of its kind, hands-on program designed to prepare learners for entry-level jobs in IT Support — Roxbury Community College, Google and CompTIA, have teamed up to help learners gain the skills and credentials they need to launch an IT career. With this dual badge, people who complete the Google IT Support Professional Certificate and pass the Comp TIA A+ certification exam (1000 Series) will be able to show potential employers that they have credentials that are industry recognized. The certificate includes five self-paced courses:
- Technical Support Fundamentals
- The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking
- Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User
- System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services
- IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts
14 weeks | Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 6:00 - 7:30 pm | September 15 – December 17, 2020
*Please note that additional work (approximately 15-20 hours) outside of class time is required*
We accept checks, money orders, credit and debit cards. Financial aid is not available.
- High School Transcript or G.E.D
- Online Navigation Skills
- Strong Interest in Computer Programming
- Familiarity with Self-Paced Online Learning
This course prepares students for the CompTIA A+ Certification Exam
- Complete your application and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Program Manager will contact you to give you information about the program, schedule your assessment and go over your program requirements.
- After your assessment, you will receive an email with information on how to make your payment.
- After your bill has been paid, you will receive an email with class information one week before the start of class.
For More Information
*This is a non-credit course and runs subject to enrollment. We encourage early registrations.