We are excited to welcome RCC students back to campus for the fall 2022 semester!
We know that many of you are eager to return to campus to continue your studies, and
we are pleased to announce that for the fall semester, 70% of RCC classes will be
offered in person! We will continue to offer the remaining classes through online
or hybrid instruction, for any students who prefer online learning.
Fall 8-week courses begin on Monday, October 24, 2022. Many courses will be taught through traditional, in-person instruction, with some
hybrid and online options available:
- In-Person = A course offered through traditional, on-campus instruction
In MyRCC, all in-person course include “main campus” in the schedule cell. Please
note that proof of the COVID-19 vaccination or a reasonable accommodation is required to attend in-person classes or access in-person services.
- Online = A fully online course without set meeting times
Online courses are completed fully online, without in-person meetings. You can complete
the work at a pace that best suits your schedule, but you must submit assignments
and exams by set deadlines.
- Hybrid = A course with scheduled face-to-face meeting times and an online component
Hybrid courses are completed on-campus with specific meeting days and times per week,
with the remainder of the assignments completed online.
- Virtual = A fully online course with scheduled meeting times
Virtual courses are completed online but have set meeting times. You are required
to log in and participate in course meetings via web-based communication (Microsoft
Teams or Zoom) at the scheduled days/times.
To review the course schedules:
- Visit the Registration page on MyRCC.
- Click on “Course Search”.
- Select: 2022-2023 Fall for fall courses
- Click “Search” at the bottom of the page.
Please note: A COVID-19 vaccination is required for students attending in-person classes
and/or visiting campus for in-person services. To learn more, visit our COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate page.
Ready to enroll in classes? Visit our Enrollment Center web page for step-by-step enrollment instructions.
In Boston, you have many options to consider when deciding where to study. RCC is
an excellent choice, because:
- Class Schedules Are Based On Your Needs – We know that you are busy, and that not every student can attend classes during
the day. We offer evening courses, Saturday courses, and online courses so that you
can earn a degree while you work. RCC’s support services are available both in-person
and online, so you can access support from our traditional or virtual campus.
- RCC Makes A College Education Affordable – Our course fees are some of the lowest in MA, and our Office of Financial Aid can
connect you with financial aid programs designed to offset program costs. A variety
of state- and city-sponsored programs are available, and we also offer merit- and
- Technology Is Offered At No Extra Cost – We’re committed to making sure that you have the technology needed to complete your
assignments. Don’t have a laptop? Don’t worry! We’ll provide you with one through
our RoxSTARS program.
- All Courses Transfer – All courses at RCC transfer to four-year institutions. You can begin your studies
at RCC and transfer your credits to any four-year school when the time comes. Our
Office of Transfer Services offers dedicated, one-on-one support, ensuring that you
receive personalized guidance on transfer options and that your RCC transcripts reach
transfer institutions on time.
- Our Facilities are New and Improved – In 2017, RCC completed a major campus improvement project, and we didn’t stop there!
The Media Arts Center now includes a renovated auditorium, with a new BOSE sound system,
new lighting system, and more. The academic building includes a new Student Commons
(with A/V upgrades added in Spring 2022), library, learning center, STEM labs, and
study areas. The Heath Sciences building includes a mock hospital with the same technology
used in major research hospitals. At RCC, your future is our focus, and our campus
was built to ensure your long-term career success!
Have Questions or Need More Information?
Contact the Enrollment Center via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, fill out our requestion for information form, or call 857-701-1200. Admissions counselors are available to answers your questions
and guide you through the enrollment process.
Request Information from RCC
We look forward to welcoming you to the RCC family!