Student enrolling at RCC

Admissions & Registration

International Admissions Guide

Please complete the international application for admissions and return it to the Enrollment Center promptly along with the required documentation. In order to process your I-20 in a timely manner, it is very important that you answer all questions on the application and return it with your IMMUNIZATION RECORD at least 60 days prior to the beginning of the desired semester.

DEADLINE: International Student Application needs to be completed and submitted to the Enrollment Center by the deadlines indicated below. If you are applying for:

  • January, the deadline is NOVEMBER 4
  • September, the deadline is JUNE 24
  • International Students may TRANSFER within 4 weeks before the start of the semester. However, the student must be in GOOD STANDING WITH A VALID F-1 STUDENT VISA.
international student

Complete and sign the International Admissions Application and I-20 Application (Be sure to select only one Academic Program (Major) on the application.

  1. All students must complete High School Self-Certification Form and submit High School Diploma. The High School Diploma must be evaluated and approved by a foreign educational agency and NOT translated. You may evaluate your credentials with NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services), WES (World Education Services), or SpanTran (offers a 10% discount).
  2. Submit an Affidavit of Support (I-134) or a notarized letter from your sponsor.
  3. Submit a current Certified Official Bank Letter showing a minimum of US$25,000 dollars in the bank account to cover total education. If you will be bringing dependents (spouse or children) an additional US$4,000 per dependent must be available. Bank statement must be on official bank letterhead (no photocopies). The bank statement must be dated within six months. You may submit statements from more than one bank account.

  4. Submit proof of immunization. Immunization verification: Be sure to have all doses and must be completed by a healthcare provider.
  5. Complete the I-901 and follow the instructions on
  6. If you are already in the United States and a Non-Immigrant (F-1 status), with a Certificate of Eligibility (I-20) from another school or college, you must submit a copy of the I-20 issued to you from your current institution and a copy of the Transfer Evaluation form.
  7. Take a Placement Test prior to registering for classes, please visit If English is not your first language, you are required to submit proof of at least intermediate level of English proficiency. We accept: TOEFL, a total score of at least 38 internet-based test. If you have successfully completed a college-level English and/or Math course, the placement test may be waived. 

Please note: Our Health Sciences programs such as Associate Degree in Nursing, Radiology Technology or Practical Nursing Certificate have required prerequisites that need to be completed before applying to each program. For more information please visit

Application Materials

Apply Inquire
Open widget