NEXT SESSION: September 3, 2020 *REMOTE COURSE*
*This course will be offered remotely. This means that there are scheduled class meeting times for students to utilize Zoom and access live instruction online*
TOTAL COMMITMENT: 40 HOURS OF CLASSROOM INSTRUCTION.
This course will introduce students to the concepts and terms needed in residential real estate leasing, sales, and ownership. Upon completion of this course, the student will receive a candidate booklet. This is required to sit for the Massachusetts Real Estate Exam.
8 weeks | Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:00 - 9:00 pm | September 3 – October 22, 2020
This does not include the cost of textbooks. We accept checks, money orders, credit and debit cards. Payment plans or financial aid are not available.
- Must be at least 18 year old
- Must have a valid Social Security number
This course will prepare the students for the State Licensing Real Estate Exam using their course completion certificate.
- Complete your application and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Program Manager will contact you to go over information about your program and information on how to make your payment.
- After your bill has been paid, you will receive an email with class information one week before the start of class.
For More Information:
*This is a non-credit course and runs subject to enrollment. We encourage early registrations.*