NEXT SESSION: January 20, 2021 *HYBRID COURSE*
*This will be a hybrid course. This means that there are scheduled class meeting times for students to utilize Zoom and access live instruction online, as well as some in-person sessions*
This comprehensive 220-hour program will introduce students to medical terminology, human anatomy and physiology, OSHA regulations, blood-borne pathogens, universal precautions, ethics, and applicable law. Students will familiarize themselves with test requirements, tube identification, procedures, and protocols for lab safety. The certificate includes 3 components, to be completed within two semesters:
- Semester 1:
- Part 1: 90 hours of Phlebotomy instruction and skills labs (Spring 2021)
- Semester 2:
- Part 2: 10 hours of Work Readiness training and 120 hours of Externship (Summer 2021)
Select the program that best fits your schedule:
Option 1: January 21, 2021 - April 27, 2021 | 13 weeks | Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:00 - 9:30 pm
Option 2: January 20, 2021 – May 3, 2021 | 15 weeks | Mondays and Wednesdays 6:00 - 9:30 pm
This includes the cost of text books. We accept checks, money orders, credit and debit cards. Financial aid and payment plans are not available.
- High School Transcript or G.E.D
- Students must undergo a Criminal Offense Registry Information (CORI) and Sexual Offense Registry Information (SORI) background check
- Proof of Immunizations (TDap, MMR, Varicella, HepB, Meningococcal, & TB)
- Negative TB test (or chest x-ray)
Graduates will be prepared for the American Society Phlebotomy Technicians (ASPT) national certification exam.
Registration will open in November. Please sign up for our mailing list to be notified when registration is available.
For More Information
*This is a non-credit course and runs subject to enrollment. We encourage early registrations.*