In partnership with
NEXT SESSION: APRIL 26, 2021 * VIRTUAL COURSE*
*This course will be offered virtually. This means that there are scheduled class meeting times for students to utilize Zoom and access live instruction online*
The FREE Healthcare Environmental Services Worker Training Program was designed in response to the workforce need in the healthcare industry due to the COVID-19 crisis. This program is a four week, virtual class that trains participants for the in-demand positions in hospital housekeeping jobs. The curriculum includes an overview of the Environmental Services Worker position and terminology, OSHA guidelines including chemical safety, blood-borne pathogens, etc., ergonomics, cross-cultural communication skills, customer service, professionalism, preventing workplace harassment, computer skills, resume writing, interview skills and much more. Upon completion, participants work with career coaches on their job search.
Monday, April 26 – Friday, May 21 | Monday thru Friday | 10AM – 1PM
This program is offered at no cost to you.
- Authorized to work in the US
- Able to communicate well in English
- Able to work a rotating schedule; willing to work weekends and holidays
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to pass an employer background check
This program will prepare you to become OSHA certified in housekeeping safety
2. Watch the online information session.
3. Speak with a BEST staff person. A BEST staff person will contact you to discuss your interest in the Healthcare Environmental Services Worker Training program.