- Four Phase Campus Access Plan
- Current Phase: Phase IV – Effective July 19, 2021
- Effective August 3, 2021, all employees, students, and campus visitors are required to wear a mask inside RCC buildings.
|Quick Links to Important Information|
As of July 19, 2021, RCC is moving to Phase 4 of Four Phase Campus Access Plan.
Phase 4 – New Normal
- "New Normal" is achieved.
- Vaccine and/or treatment is made available.
- Majority of programs, services and activities resume with necessary modifications to ensure safety for all.
If You Feel Sick – Stay Home
If you feel sick, do not visit campus. One of the most effective ways to combat the spread of COVID-19 is to avoid leaving your home when you feel ill. You should immediately contact your health care provider if you begin to experience symptoms associated with COVID-19.
If you begin to feel sick while visiting campus, you should leave campus immediately:
- Any RCC employee who demonstrates symptoms of COVID-19 should leave work immediately and inform HR.
- Any student who demonstrates symptoms of COVID-19 should inform the Office of Student Life.
- Appropriate cleaning procedures will be implemented in the spaces any expected or diagnosed party visits on campus.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files.