At RCC, Your Future is Our Focus, now and always. We know that every student is unique and has different preferences for online or in-person learning. When you enroll at RCC, you can register for the courses that work best for YOU.
If you prefer the flexibility of completing course assignments at your own pace, enroll in online courses. Do you learn best in a physical classroom, surrounded by like-minded learners? Enroll in on-campus courses. Maybe you prefer a little of both? Then create a schedule with online, in-person, and hybrid classes. Our advisors will help you create a schedule based on your preferred learning style!
Spring Access courses begin on Monday, January 31, 2022. We are pleased to offer four different learning models during the spring semester:
- On-campus = A traditional class, with instruction provided in a physical classroom, at set meeting times.
Online = A fully online course without set meeting times
Online courses are completed fully online, without in-person meetings. You can complete the work at a pace that best suits your schedule, but you must submit assignments and exams by set deadlines.
Hybrid = A course with one scheduled face-to-face meeting time per week and an online
Hybrid courses are completed on-campus with specific meeting days and times per week, with the remainder of the assignments completed online.
Virtual = A fully online course with scheduled meeting times
Virtual courses are completed online but have set meeting times. You are required to log in and participate in course meetings via web-based communication (Microsoft Teams or Zoom) at the scheduled days/times.
To review the course schedules:
- Visit the Registration page on MyRCC.
- Click on “Course Search”
- Select (from Term drop down at the top of the page):
- "2021-2022 - Spring" for Spring courses
- “2021-2022 – Spring Access” for Spring Access courses
- Click “Search” at the bottom of the page
All students registered in hybrid or in-person courses, and students who plan on using on-campus support services MUST provide proof of vaccination by January 19, 2022. Visit our Vaccine Requirement page to learn more.
Ready to enroll in classes? Visit our Enrollment Center web page for step-by-step enrollment instructions.
In Boston, you have many colleges to consider when deciding where to study. Enrolling at RCC comes with many benefits, including:
- RCC Makes A College Education Affordable – Our course fees are some of the lowest in MA, and our Office of Financial Aid can connect you with financial aid programs designed to offset program costs. A variety of state- and city-sponsored programs are available, and we also offer merit- and need-based scholarships.
- Technology Is Offered At No Extra Cost – We’re committed to making sure that you have the technology needed to complete courses, during and after the COVID-19 pandemic. Don’t have a laptop? Don’t worry! We’ll provide you with one through our RoxSTARS program.
- All Courses Transfer – All courses at RCC transfer to four-year institutions. You can begin your studies at RCC and transfer your credits to any four-year school when the time comes. Our Office of Transfer Services offers dedicated, one-on-one support, ensuring that you receive personalized guidance on transfer options and that your RCC transcripts reach transfer institutions on time.
- We Offer A Quality Education – Our faculty members are dedicated to your success. Faculty members have spent countless hours ensuring that online and virtual coursework is of the same quality as on-campus instruction, so that you receive the full college experience, regardless of how classes are offered. Faculty members remain available outside of the classroom for virtual and limited on-campus office hours so that you receive the support you need.
- Our state-of-the-art facilities are open! – RCC’s buildings are fully reopened, with both on-campus classes and student activities. We look forward to returning our robust schedule of student activities to campus.
Have Questions or Need More Information?
Contact the Enrollment Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 857-701-1200. Admissions counselors are available to answers your questions and guide you through the enrollment process.
We look forward to seeing you in the spring!