We’re committed to making sure that you have the technology needed to complete courses, during and after the COVID-19 pandemic. Don’t have a laptop? Don’t worry! We’ll provide you with one to use, based on your enrollment status.
This is an optional program: you can opt-out of this program if you prefer to secure technology on your own. For those who participate in this program, the laptops are provided at no additional cost.
New, Full-time Degree-Seeking Students
- New = First time in college
- Full-time = minimum 12 credit hours
- Degree-seeking = must declare a degree or certificate
New students maintaining full-time, continuing enrollment receive a laptop to use while completing their degrees and certificates. Students are gifted the laptop at the completion of their degree or certificate.
Part-time and continuing students
Part-time, continuing, transfer, degree/certificate (credit & non-credit) students
- Part-time = below 12 credit hours
- Continuing/transfer = students who have college credit
- Degree/certificate = must declare a credit degree, certificate or workforce program
Part-time and continuing students receive a laptop on loan every semester of continuous enrollment.
All participating students receive information on loss/damage when picking up their laptops.
Ready to learn more this program?
To learn more about the RoxSTARS Program, please email RoxSTARS@rcc.mass.edu.