At RCC, Your Future is Our Focus, now and always. While we have adjusted our course offerings in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have never strayed from our commitment to ensuring your success.
|Learn About One-Stop Registration
|Click Here to Start Your Application|
RCC is pleased to offer two late-start semesters this fall:
- Autumn Access classes begin on Tuesday, September 15, 2020.
- Mid-Autumn classes begin on Monday, September 28, 2020.
To limit campus foot traffic while offering you a variety of attendance options, late-start courses will be offered through different delivery options:
- Online = A fully online course without set meeting times
Online courses are completed fully online, without in-person meetings. You can complete the work at a pace that best suits your schedule, but you must submit assignments and exams by set deadlines.
- Hybrid = A course with scheduled face-to-face meeting times and an online component
Hybrid courses are completed on campus with designated meeting days and times with the remainder of the assignments completed online.
- Virtual = A fully online course with scheduled meeting times
Virtual courses are completed online but have set meeting times. You are required to login and participate in course meetings via web-based communication (Microsoft Teams or Zoom) at the scheduled days/times.
Unsure of which course delivery option is right for you? Review our guide to determine which course style works best for you!
To review the courses and the different delivery options:
- Visit the Registration page on MyRCC
- Click on “Course Search”
- Select "2020-2021 - Fall - Compact Fall" for Autumn-Access courses or "2020-2021 - Fall Semester - Late-Autumn" for Mid-Autumn courses
- Click “Search” at the bottom of the page.
Ready to enroll in classes? Visit our Enrollment Center web page for step-by-step enrollment instructions.
In Boston, you have many options to consider when deciding where to study. Enrolling at RCC comes with many benefits, including:
- Maximum Flexibility - Most of our late-start courses are online, offering supreme flexibility for completing class assignments. In an online course, you can complete the work at a pace that best suits your schedule, so long as you submit assignments and exams by set deadlines. This means that you can complete most of your coursework during the weekends, evenings, or at any other time that works for you..
- We Put Students First - At RCC, you’re more than just a number; you’re part of a supportive community. Student support specialists are available for both virtual and on-campus appointments to assist you from registration through graduation.
- An Affordable Education – Our course fees are some of the lowest in MA, and our Office of Financial Aid can connect you with financial aid programs designed to offset program costs. A variety of state- and city-sponsored programs are available, and we also offer merit- and need-based scholarships.
- Laptops Are Available – RCC is committed to providing every student who needs a laptop with one for the duration of your studies. We also have a limited number of wifi hot spots available. Through the RoxSTARS program, you’ll always have the technology needed for academic success!
Have Questions or Need More Information?
Contact the Enrollment Center at email@example.com or 857-701-1200. Admissions counselors are available to answer your questions and guide you through the enrollment process.
We look forward to seeing you in the Fall!
|Learn more about student success from our graduates!|