We have two Timothy Smith Network computer labs on campus, thanks to a partnership between RCC and the Timothy Smith Network.
These two labs support our ongoing courses offered through the Center for Workforce Development and Lifelong Learning. In addition, we offer set open access hours, where community members are welcome to come in and utilize our computers and Internet.
Open Access Lab: Building 4, Room 103C
- We welcome community members to utilize our Open Access lab whether you'd like to improve your typing skills, apply for a job, do research, or work on a presentation - please feel free to join us.
- Individuals utilizing the space during Open Access hours are required to sign in.
- Open Access hours noted below are valid through March 29, 2019.
- *Please note, the lab may be unavailable at certain times during Open Access hours due to space reservations and meetings.
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays: 9 am - 1 pm
- Wednesdays: 12 pm - 4 pm
- Friday: 9 am - 5 pm
Open Access Lab: Building 4, Room 110
- This lab supports our ongoing courses offered through RCC's Center for Workforce Development and Lifelong Learning.
- We also accept requests to utilize the space. Requests may be submitted here: https://bit.ly/2SnwYhN
Lise Hagen Snow
Community Program Manager: Lifelong Learning
Phone: (857) 701-1605 | LHagen@rcc.mass.edu
TIMOTHY SMITH NETWORK:
To learn more about the Timothy Smith Network or to find other open access labs, click here.