Grant Writing 101: Fundamentals starts September 27, 2017!
Schedule: Wednesdays from 6 - 8 pm, 8 weeks
Dates: September 27 - November 15, 2017
Cost: $300 | Group Discount: $275 each
Step into the lucrative world of grant writing and get a handle on grant writing fundamentals and the lingo. You’ll have the opportunity to work hands-on with a grant relevant to your professional or personal interests. In this intensive but supportive group class, you will learn how to:
- Find and interpret state, federal, and private foundation grants
- Discern the various types of Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Prepare goals, objectives, and measurement criteria for the proposal
- Write a Letter of Intent (LOI)
- Prepare how to write an outline for the entire proposal
Note: We periodically offer Intermediate Grant Writing. Students who successfully complete Grant Writing 101 and Intermediate Grant Writing will receive a certificate of completion.
Registration is open! Visit Us: RCC's Administration Building #2, Room 101.
Payments: We accept checks, money orders, credit and debit cards; no cash
Questions: Contact us at (617) 933-7410 or email LHagen@rcc.mass.edu