BECOME A MORE EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATOR TODAY!
The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is an essential skill, regardless of your field. Acquire the confidence to communicate well as you learn to craft and improve your writing and oral presentations.
Throughout the course, you will:
- Study elements of effective communication: proofreading, clarity, organization, tone
- Identify and target your audience
- Develop brainstorming techniques to start writing
- Practice crafting the most common business formats: Emails, memos, and letters
- Learn to write more concisely and quickly
- Create effective PowerPoint slides to support a short presentation
- Understand basic graphic rules of thumb: color, background, text, images, formatting
- Have the opportunity to make a short presentation to put your newly acquired skills into practice
- Gain confidence to communicate verbally and/or in writing
Course Schedule - Check back soon for Spring 2020 Dates
We accept checks, money orders, credit and debit cards. (No cash)
Students should have basic computer skills. No additional textbooks are required to purchase.
To register or for more information:
Lise Hagen Snow - Lifelong Learning
Community Program Manager: Lifelong Learning
Telephone: (857) 701-1605 | Email: LHagen@rcc.mass.edu
Visit us in Building #4 (closest to the parking lot), Room 102. Monday- Thursday 8:30 a.m to 6:00 p. m & Friday 8:30 a.m .to 5:00 pm
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files.