Please complete the application for admissions and return it to the Enrollment Center promptly along with the required documentation. In order to process your I-20 in a timely manner, it is very important that you answer all questions on the application and return it at least 60 days prior to the beginning of the desired semester.
DEADLINE: International Student Application needs to be completed and submitted to the Enrollment Center by the deadlines indicated below. If you are applying for: January, the deadline is November 1; September, the deadline is June 26. International Students may transfer within 3 weeks prior to the start of the semester. However, the student must be in Good Standing with a Valid F-1 Student Visa.
Steps to Apply:
- Complete and sign the Admissions Application and I-20 Application (Be sure to select only one Academic Program (Major) on the application.
- Submit a $35.00 application fee (U.S. Money order only).
- All students must complete High School Self-Certification Form. College transcript must be evaluated and approved by a foreign educational agency and NOT translated.
- Submit an Affidavit of Support (I-134) or a notarized letter from your sponsor.
- Submit a current Certified official bank letter showing a minimum of $20,000.00 US dollars in the bank account to cover total educational and living expenses for one year.
- Submit proof of immunization.
- Complete the I-901 and follow the instructions on www.fmjfee.com
- If you are already in the United States and a Non-Immigrant (F-1 status), with a Certificate of Eligibility (I-20) from another school or college, you must submit a copy of the I-20 issued to you from your current institution and a copy of the Transfer Evaluation form.
- Take a Placement Test prior to registering for classes, please visit www.rcc.mass.edu/assessment. If you have successfully completed a college-level English and/or Math course, the placement test may be waived. International students who place into the most advanced levels of English as a Second Language courses are eligible to register for classes at RCC.
Please note: Our Health Sciences programs such as Associate Degree in Nursing, Radiology Technology or Practical Nursing Certificate have required prerequisites that need to be completed before applying to each program. For more information please visit www.rcc.mass.edu/nursing
International Student Application Package
Any question, please contact Gloria Castro.
GCastro@rcc.mass.edu or (617) 708-3737
Roxbury Community College
1234 Columbus Ave
Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120