International Admissions Guide
Please complete the application for admissions and return it to the Office of Admissions promptly along with the required documentation. In order to process your I-20 in a timely manner, it is very important that you answer all questions on the application and retrun it at least 60 days prior to the beginning of the desired semester.
- Complete and sign the Admissions Application and I-20 Application (Be sure to select only one Academic Program (Major) on the application.
- Submit a $35.00 application fee (U.S. Money order only).
- Official/Certified copy of high school transcript/diploma. Foreign educational records must be evaluated by an approved agency and NOT translated.
- Affidavit of Support. you can download it here or go to http://www.uscis.gov search for for I-134
- Certified Bank letter of Sponsor stating the account balance in U.S. currency equivalencies.
- Submit proof of immunization.
- Certified Employment Letter from the Sponsor. If self-employed a copy of last income tax return.
- Complete the I-901 and follow the instructions on www.fmjfee.com
- If you are already in the United States and a Non-Immigrant (F-1 status), with a Certificate of Eligibility (I-20AB) from another school or college, you must submit a copy of the I-20AB issued to you from your current institution and a copy of the Transfer Evaluation form.
International Student Application Package
Click here to download the International Student Package.
Please contact Gloria Castro for any questions.
Phone: (617) 708-3737
1234 Columbus Ave
Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120
Fax: (617) 427-5316
Forms for International Students