|TOTAL COST FOR A CLEP EXAM AT RCC |
CLEP exam ticket $85.00
RCC Test Center Fee $28.50
*2016, The College Board
Registering For A CLEP Exam
Note for students with testing accommodations:
Please contact the RCC Testing Department before registering for an exam. Accommodations must be approved through RCC’s Office of Disability Services before appointments are scheduled. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Coordinator at 857-701-1405.
- Check with your Advisor for your school’s list of accepted CLEP exams and score requirements. CLEP has 33 different exams, but not all schools award credit for all the CLEP exams.
RCC students: click here for a list of exams accepted at RCC.
- Buy a CLEP exam ticket ($85) from the CLEP website.
Note: tickets are valid for 6 months and can be used at ANY test center.
- Make an appointment at a test center. Test centers may charge an additional fee. At RCC the fee is $28.50. RCC students and students testing for other colleges may take CLEP at RCC.
The test center fee must be paid online through RCC’s test registration site when scheduling the appointment.
For a list of other test centers in the area, visit the CLEP website.
- Scores for most exams will be available on test day, but it may take up to 10 business days for CLEP to send your official score to your school. Scores for College Composition take 3-4 weeks to be processed.
- Check with your Advisor or your school’s Registrar to find out how CLEP credit will appear on your transcript. At RCC, CLEP credit is recorded as transfer credit.
Retest policy: CLEP requires a 3 month wait between attempts.
RCC Department of Testing & Assessment
Building 4 – Rooms 311B (Office) and 301 (Lab)
1234 Columbus Avenue
Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120