|New Lifelong Learning Classes Offered|
Welcome to the Department of Testing and Assessment at Roxbury Community College.
Testing & Assessment Center's Mission Statement
The mission of Roxbury Community College Testing & Assessment Office is to provide high quality testing services for faculty, students and the general public. Our purpose is to provide a reliable test administration for individuals by creating a professional testing environment that facilitates individuals’ access to education and academic success. We support students and nonstudents in making progress towards their educational and career goals. The Testing & Assessment Office adheres to the National College Testing Association’s (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines.
- College Placement Testing
- High School Equivalency Testing (the new “GED” test in Massachusetts)
- TEAS & NACE
- SAT, LSAT, Praxis or TOEFL exams
- Proctoring Services for RCC Instructors
- Proctoring Services for RCC Students
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files.