Pharos is Roxbury Community College’s student printing system. This is installed in all computer labs across campus. Every registered student receives a Pharos account that allows s[he] to print 200 pages for free each semester. You can use your MyRCC username and password to login to Pharos computers. If you are still having problem, contact ITS helpdesk.
- When print window appears, make sure the Library laptop printer is selected and click “OK”.
- The Print Job Details window will appear, enter your RCC username in the ID field and name your print job.
- Click “Print”
- Go to the student print release computer and enter your RCC username and Password on the print computer.
- Click “Enter”
- Click on “Print a Document”
- Your print job should be visible, select it.
- Click “Print”.