The Learning Center is now in 3-203
The Learning Center supports the learning of Arabic, ESOL, French, and Spanish through the use of interactive audio and visual media. We also offer tutoring support for students enrolled in ESOL and world language courses. Computers with Spanish language software are also housed in the Learning Center for student use. In addition, language and writing tutors are available by appointment in the Learning Center now located in Building 3, Room 203.
Language Resources enable students to:
- Work on pronunciation and grammar
- Access and create authentic audio and video in the target language
- Work with presentation platforms
- Use interactive language-learning media
- Use electronic dictionaries
- Type in the target language
Our faculty recommends these online resources to help you practice your new language at home or in computer labs.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files.
Do you need more information?
- Come to the Learning Center, Building 3 – Room 203
- Our staff will help you during open hours
- Make a writing or language appointment online at https://rcc.mywconline.net
- Contact us if you need assistance
- Tutoring usually starts during the second week of classes.