Acquiring the right skills can give you a competitive edge and help you be more successful in your career path. The Office of Corporate & Community Education offers training programs that are affordable, short-term, and convenient for adult learners. Programs are targeted for students looking to acquire new skills or enhance existing ones in order to gain employment or move up the career ladder. All programs are designed to provide specific job skills, work experience through externships and/or clinicals, and support with career planning, personal development, and job search assistance.
Timothy Smith Computer Lab
- Do you need access to a computer to create a resume or cover letter?
- Would you like to get feedback and suggestions on how to make your resume stand out in today’s job market?
- Do you need access to the internet to search for a job or apartment?
- Do you need a quiet place to do homework or to prepare for a presentation?
- Do you need help using Microsoft Office or using the internet?
Come to the Timothy Smith lab during Open Access hours for help with any or all of the above.
WHEN: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 3-9pm
WHERE: The lab is located in Building 4, 3rd floor
Learn more about the Timothy Smith Network