We know that many of you are registering for college classes for the first time. It may be helpful for you to visit RCC and register for classes in-person. We are holding One-Stop Open Registration to give you an opportunity to visit the campus and complete the registration process with help from an RCC employee.
Dates: April 5, 2021 – May 31, 2021
Location: Building 3, Student Commons
- Monday and Thursday: 8:30 am – 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Offices Available to Provide In-Person Support:
- Business Office
- Center for Workforce Development
Please note that RCC is in Phase II of our Campus Access Plan. According to our Phase II guidelines, you must schedule an appointment before visiting the College for One-Stop Open Registration. To schedule your appointment, please visit the online appointment scheduling system and complete the form in full. Please make sure you indicate which department you are requesting to meet with at the bottom of the form.
If you would prefer not to come to campus, we are happy to provide remote guidance and/or online assistance. Please contact the following department administrators for remote assistance:
- Admissions – Assistant Dean Kandley Val, firstname.lastname@example.org or 857-701-1200
- Financial Aid – email@example.com
- Business Office – Assistant Director Aqueelah Alford, firstname.lastname@example.org or 857-701-1250
- IT Help Desk –IT@rcc.mass.edu or 857-701-1555
- Center for Workforce Development – Assistant Director Evelyn Everton, email@example.com or 857-701-1603
You must adhere to the following guidelines when visiting the campus:
- Masks or face coverings must be worn at all times.
- Please sanitize your hands before and after your meeting.
- Guests are not permitted at appointments (only students). If you cannot attend your meeting without assistance, please contact Josh Crary, Director of Student Accessibility Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To review all RCC guidelines and rules for campus access, please visit rcc.mass.edu/campusaccess.
Thank you for your interest in Roxbury Community College! We look forward to assisting you with the registration process.