COMPREHENSIVE 120 HOUR PROGRAM
- 60 hours of classroom instruction, lab exercises, and hands-on training
- 60 hours of internship at a neighboring animal hospital, clinic, or veterinarian office
Do you LOVE animals? Are you passionate about their well-being? Consider an exciting new career as a Veterinarian Assistant!
Veterinarian Assistant Training Overview:
This course introduces students to animal care and nursing, boarding, grooming, anesthesia, surgical assisting, laboratory procedures, and diagnostic imaging. Students will familiarize themselves with medical terminology, anatomy, physiology, animal husbandry, office procedures, and client services.
January 23, 2020 – April 6, 2020
Tuesday & Thursday: 6:00pm-9:30pm
- High School Transcript or G.E.D
- Students must undergo a Criminal Offense Registry Information (CORI) and Sexual Offense Registry Information (SORI) background check
- Academic Assessment
- Proof of Immunizations (TDap, MMR, Varicella, HepB, Meningococcal, & TB)
- Negative TB test (or chest x-ray)
$1425 (Tuition and books)
We accept checks, money orders, credit cards, and debit cards; we do not accept cash.
To register or for more information:
Visit us in Building #4 (closest to the parking lot), Room 102. Monday- Thursday 8:30 a.m to 6:00 p. m & Friday 8:30 a.m .to 5:00 pm