COMPREHENSIVE 270 HOUR PROGRAM
- 120 hours of classroom instruction, lab exercises, pharmacy calculations and hands on training
- 150 hours of internship at CVS Pharmacy
Students are introduced to pharmacology, pharmacy calculations, physiology and pathophysiology.
Familiarize yourself with medication preparation, medication dispensing, drug interactions, pharmacy law, drug classes, liability and much more.
- Students should be 18 years old or older to register
- High School Transcript or G.E.D.
- Students must undergo a Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) check
- Assessment (RSVP HERE)
Graduates will be prepared to take the National Pharmacy Technician Certification (PTCB) Exam. Upon passing the PTBC exam, graduates will be able to register as Pharmacy Technicians.
*Students who fail the PTBC exam have the opportunity to become registered Pharmacy Technicians by interning for 500 hours at a CVS pharmacy.
$1,825 (includes $30 registration fee, books, lab fees, externship and PTCB examination fees)
From February 25, 2019 to June 26, 2019
Monday & Wednesdays
6:00 p.m - 9:30 p.m.
Approved by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Pharmacy
We accept checks, money orders, credit cards, and debit cards; we do not accept cash.
To register or for more information:
Call 857-701-1601 or 857-701-1602
Visit us in Building #4 (closest to the parking lot), Room 102. Monday- Thursday 8:30 a.m to 6:00 p. m & Friday 8:30 a.m .to 5:00 pm