COMPREHENSIVE 100 HOUR PROGRAM
- Comprised of classroom instruction, hands on practical, lab exercises, and job readiness workshops
- Includes 24 hours of Alzheimer's & Mental Health Support advanced training
- Recruitment events with employer partners
This specialized program meeting the needs of the health care industry provides theoretical knowledge and hands-on training to equip students with skills to become successful home health aides. Students are introduced to Home Health care, foundation of care, agency structure, chain of command, policies & procedures, professionalism, legal & ethical aspects, universal precautions care plan, communication, pain management, nutrition, time management and more.
Graduates will be prepared for employment with non-medical home care agencies, assisting individuals in their home.
- Students should be 18 years old or older to register
- English language competency
- Students must undergo a Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) check
- Proof of Immunizations
- Negative TB test ( or chest x-ray)
We accept checks, money orders, credit cards, and debit cards; we do not accept cash.
To register or for more information:
Call 857-701-1601 or 857-701-1602
Visit us in Building #4 (closest to the parking lot), Room 102. Monday- Thursday 8:30 a.m to 6:00 p. m & Friday 8:30 a.m .to 5:00 pm