Pharos is Roxbury Community Colleges print management system in all computer labs throughout campus. Every registered student receives a Pharos account that allows s[he] to print 200 pages for free each semester. You can find your password by going to MyRCC and clicking on Start Here on the left side menu. If you are still having problem, contact ITS helpdesk.
Laptop Printing in the Library
This application allows you to print from your personal laptop here in the library. Follow the directions to download the application.
- Click on "Download Application" link.
- Click "Save" on the file File Download window.
- Save to Desktop.
- Click "Run" on the Download Complete window.
- Click on "Install".
- Click on "Finish".
- When print window appears, make sure the Library laptop printer is selected and click "OK".
- The Print Job Details window will appear, enter your RCCstudent ID number in the ID field and name your print job.
- Click "Print"
- Go to the student printer on the 2nd floor and enter your RCC student ID number and Password on the print computer.
- Click "Enter"
- Click on "Print a Document"
- Your print job should be visible to print.
- Click "Print".