The Learning Center is now in 3-113 F&G (student commons area)
The Learning Center supports the learning of Arabic, ESOL, French, and Spanish through the use of interactive audio and visual media. We also offer tutoring support for students enrolled in ESOL and world language courses. Students can practice Spanish and English Grammar in two learning areas on campus. During the semester, the classroom 3-330 is available for use of Spanish and grammar software on the computers during unscheduled class time, usually in the afternoons and Fridays. Computers with Spanish language software are also housed in the Learning Center for student use. In addition, language and writing tutors are available by appointment in the Learning Center now located in Building 4, third floor, room 311.
Language Resources enable students to:
- Work on pronunciation and grammar
- Access and create authentic audio and video in the target language
- Work with presentation platforms
- Use interactive language-learning media
- Use electronic dictionaries
- Type in the target language
Our faculty recommend these online resources to help you practice your new language at home or in computer labs.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files.
Do you need more information?
- Come to the Learning Center, Building 4 – Room 311
- Our staff will help you during open hours
- Make a writing or language appointment online at https://rcc.mywconline.net
- Contact us if you need assistance
- Tutoring usually starts during the second week of classes.