|Spring 2017 Hours|
Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 8:00pm
The Language Lab supports the learning of Arabic, ESOL, French, and Spanish through the use of interactive audio and visual media. We also offer tutoring support for students enrolled in ESOL and world language courses. Students visit the lab independently or accompanied by their class.
The Language Lab enables students to:
- Work on pronunciation and grammar
- Access and create authentic audio and video in the target language
- Work with presentation platforms
- Use interactive language-learning media
- Use electronic dictionaries
- Type in the target language
Language Lab Resources
Our faculty recommend these online resources to help you practice your new language at home or at our Language Lab.
- ESL Activities
- Language Practice
- Instructor's Guide to the Language Lab (2.19 MB)
- Language Learning Activity Book (960.05 KB)
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files.
Do you need more information?
- Come to the lab
- Contact us
- Our staff will help you during open hours
- Call 617-541-5324 to make an appointment with a tutor
The Language Lab is located in Room 205 of the Academic Building