Students can login to MyPasswords with personal information that is unique to them, namely:
- RCC Student ID,
- Date of Birth,
- Last 4 digits of SSN
New students* and returning students** who do not know their login information should go to to the MyPasswords application.
To access MyPasswords:
- Go to MyRCC at http://myrcc.rcc.mass.edu
- Click on the Start Here <https://forms.rcc.mass.edu/stu/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fstu%2fDefault.aspx> link under Quick Links (on the left hand side of the screen).
- Fill in the required information. MyPasswords will provide you with all of your login information for the common software systems for students on campus.
- For new students it still will take 24-48 hours after they are admitted to generate/display their login information.
- If a student has changed their default password(s) and forgotten them, they need to go to the specific application login page and click on the “Forgot my password” or “Help me login” link. MyPasswords only provides the original default password.
- As a safety precaution, the MyPasswords report will automatically logout after 5 minutes of inactivity.