Career Gateway helps your child achieve his/her career goals by bridging the gap between classwork and the real-world. It provides a way for students and job-seekers to actively interact with area employers and career coaches. By encouraging your child to use the tools and resources available, you can help them discover and attain their career goals.
As the parent or guardian of a child with a Career Cruising account, you can:
- View your child's goals, interests, achievements, and experiences
- Track your child's plans and progress
- Provide feedback to your child and his or her teachers and advisors
- Receive messages from your child's school
- Explore Career Cruising to learn more about career and education options
How can a parent participate?
- Encourage your child to use the tools and resources available
- Encourage your employer to participate (Sign up on the Career Gateway Employer page)
- Sign up to be an online career coach in a particular field of study. Do you have expertise in a particular career field? Would you like to share your expertise with area students? (Sign up on the Career Gateway Employer page)
To gain access to the parent portal, you should contact the counseling department at your child's school.
(Attention: All registrants are subject to a Nation wide criminal and sex offender background check before you account is activated. From more information on the terms, please click Terms-and-Conditions )