RCC Writing Center Policies
- Show respect for people and property.
- Maintain respect for the ecology and the budget – printing is limited to your Pharos account. (You will be charged by the Business Office after you have used up $20 in paper.)
- Print sparingly from the internet: toner costs money!
- Come prepared with a device (USB flash drive) to save and to open saved work.
- Children are not allowed in the Writing Center.
- Audio devices (IPods, MP3 players, etc.) must be accompanied by headphones, and volume is to be kept at a level that is not disruptive or audible to others in the Writing Center.
- Loud talking and disruptive language is not permitted. Keep discussion and voices at a low volume to maintain an environment conducive to studying.
- No food or drink is allowed in the Writing Center.
- Cell phone use is prohibited in the Writing Center. When entering the Center, turn off all ringers on cell phones.