Looking to practice the HiSET test to see if you are ready for the actual exam? You may be able to complete practice tests, for free, at RCC!
- Try up to three test subjects in one visit.
- First-time HiSET test takers who earn high scores on the Official Practice Tests will be eligible to take the Official HiSET exam for free.*
- Both the Practice Tests and the Official Test are available in English or Spanish.
- Get referrals to local HiSET/GED preparation programs if you need to improve your scores.
- Get started with your college application!
Summer 2018: appointments available on Mondays, June 11—July 30.
Register online: www.rcc.mass.edu/testing - Click on the Register for an Exam button & choose HiSET Practice Test.
Register by phone: 857-701-1405
Stop by: RCC, Building 3, Rooms 217 & 220A
For more information, contact the Testing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 857-701-1405.
* Please note: only first-time HiSET test takers are eligible for scholarships. Individuals who have taken the Official HiSET tests before are not eligible for scholarships, but are welcome to participate in the Practice Test to help them prepare for retesting. To qualify for a testing scholarship ($100 HiSET voucher) a test taker must take the Practice Tests for Writing, Math, and Reading and earn scores that fall into the “Well Prepared” category for all three HiSET Practice Tests. A total of 10 scholarships are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Retakes of the Practice Test are not available due to limited supply, but test takers will be given the information to continue their studies and preparation.