Interested in a career in Nursing?
RCC Health Sciences Division will hold a series of Information Session meetings to answer your questions, such as:
- How do I choose between RN and LPN programs?
- How do I prepare for the TEAS exam?
- What are the admission requirement for the nursing programs?
- What can I do to increase the chances of being selected for admission?
- How does an LPN earn advanced placement into the AD program?
- When will applications be available, and when can they be submitted?
Please click here to sign up for an Information Session. Information sessions are required for those applying to the nursing programs.
- Nursing Information Sessions
- AD Nursing Program Sheet
- PN Certificate Program Sheet
- Advanced Placement