Thursday, June 19th @ 10:00 AM
Interested in a career in Health Sciences?
RCC Health Sciences Division will hold a series of Information Session meetings to answer your questions, such as:
- How do I choose between RN and LPN programs?
- How do I prepare for the TEAS exam?
- What are the requirements for the Radiology Program?
- What can I do to increase the chances of being selected for admission?
- How does an LPN earn advanced placement into the AD program?
- When will applications be available, and when can they be submitted?
For the info session, bring unofficial transcripts from previous work and we may be able to give you specific advice if time allows. The Info Session schedule for the next few months:
- Thursday, June 19th @ 10:00 AM
All the sessions will be in Academic Building (3), Room 121. Check this site for last minute changes to time or location.
Join the Health Sciences Division faculty at any of these times to plan for your future in one of the health care professions! No appointment needed.
For more information, go to: http://www.rcc.mass.edu/academics/health-sciences/welcome