Department of Facilities
Welcome to the Department of Facilities
The Department of Facilities is responsible for all college-owned facilities and is here to serve and support the mission and goals of the College. The Department of Facilities is responsible for:
- All planning; design and construction; and maintenance and operations for all college-owned facilities
- Managing the College-wide Capital process
- Managing all space, finish, furniture, and equipment standards
- Directing the activities of all outside consultants who work in our facilities including architects, engineers, contractors, and vendors
- Maintaining buildings; grounds and landscaping; and setting up special events
- Providing Mail and Copy Center Services
For general information, general questions or to report emergencies such as leaking pipes, gas smell, and leaking roofs during regular business hours (Monday-Friday 7AM-3:30PM), call 617-541-5334.
For Emergencies during non-business hours, please call the Office of Public Safety at 617-541-5338.