Instructions for Using Laptop with Multi Media Projector
To Set Up:
- Plug laptop VGA/Audio cables into wall plate outlet marked "VGA"
- Plug laptop Head phone 3.5MM cable into front wall plate Audio
- Plug DVD/VCR RCA cable into front wall plate Video
- Turn on the projector by pressing the button using the Pixie control on the wall On/Off.
- Select source Computer or Video
- Adjust volume Up/Down
To get the laptop to show through the projector AND display on the laptop, this will depends on model of laptop
Press and hold “FN” key and “F2” or F7,or F8 key at the same time (on the function keys usually they have 2 screen image).