Corporate & Community Education and Lifelong Learning Programs
Home Inspection Course
Become a home inspector and learn more about real estate or pursue various inspection employment opportunities.
- Course Detail: 1/24/17 - 4/20/17, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 6:00 - 9:30 p.m.
- Course Requirements: High school diploma or GED
- Cost: $1,600
Real Estate Pre-Licensing Course
Make a name for yourself in real estate! Take the first step with our required course to be able to sit for the state licensing exam to become a licensed salesperson agent.
- Course Detail: 2/1/17 - 3/29/17, Mondays & Wednesdays, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- Licensing Exam Requirement: Valid Social Security number
- Cost: $425
Pharmacy Technician Program
Gain the knowledge and skills for a new career as a pharmacy technician. Includes 150-hour internship at CVS.
- Course Detail: 1/23/17 - 5/24/17, Mondays & Wednesdays, 6:00 - 9:30 p.m.
- Course Requirements: High school diploma or GED and CORI
- Cost: $1,800